... Dream, Discover, Explore!
The purpose of JIS Academy & Community Sports is to offer quality, high-interest academic, fitness, creative and sporting activities beyond the normal JIS curriculum in order to better serve both students and adults. These activities are operated outside the JIS curriculum, and so carry a separate fee per program. We offer a wide variety of year-round after school activities and holiday camps taught by expat and local experts for elementary, middle & high school students and adults.
Semester 2, 2017/2018
The JIS Academy and Community Sports are happy to offer another semester of enriching academic, fitness, artistic and sporting activities for students of all ages, including adults!
Below are the registration details for JIS Academy, Community Sports and Teacher-Led Activities. Please read carefully.
Registration starting dates
- Mon, Dec 4 at 10:00 AM: JIS Academy Activities & Teacher Led Q3-Q4 (PIE EY2 - grade 2)
- Mon, Dec 4 at 1:00 PM: JIS Academy Activities & Teacher Led Q3-Q4 (PIE grades 3- 5)
- Tue, Dec 5 at 10:00 AM: JIS Academy Activities & Teacher-Led Q3-Q4 (PEL All grades)
- Wed, Dec 6 at 10:00 AM: Community Sports (all grades), JIS Academy Activities (MS, HS, Adults) and all Non - JIS.
The dates are staggered to reduce the strain on the systems . Online Browsing will be made available on Thursday, November 30 at 12:00 PM
- Mon, Dec 11 at 12:00 PM: JIS Academy Activities & Teacher Led Q3-Q4 (PIE & PEL All Grades).
- Tue, Dec 12 at 12:00 PM: Community Sports (All grades), JIS Academy activities (MS, HS, Adults) and All Non-JIS.
After December 12 registration is accepted via email and phone if there are still spots available. Contact the Community Sports Office or the JIS Academy Office for late registration (see contacts below). PIE and PEL late registrants will not have access to the After School Activity (ASA) bus at 3:15 during the first week of activities.
All activities will start on January 15, end by May 18. Please contact Head coaches of Community Sports if trials are necessary before the starting date. See contact info of each sport at the bottom of this page.
- PIE & PEL: Questions about Teacher-Led activities that fill up quickly should be directed to the on-campus Activities Coordinators, not to the JIS Academy. See contacts below.
- Register for the activities that are most important to you first.
- PIE & PEL students are limited to 3 teacher – led activities ONLY within 1 semester . You can take them in either Quarter 1 (Q1) or Quarter 2 (Q2) or both.
- JIS Academy, Community Sports, and Teacher – Led Activities registration is first come first serve.
- Community Sports - Supreme Gymnastics and AquaDragons admin will be sending out private links for registration. If you are a new family or need additional information, please contact the appropriate organization below.
- 3D Secure Credit Cards – be sure you update your information with your bank. They need your current mobile number so that you can receive a verification code.
- You may need to contact your credit card company ahead of time to let them know you will be doing a transaction in Indonesia.
- Please try to register online FIRST before contacting the Community Sports or JIS Academy staff. We have a small staff and are very busy at this time.
- Please carefully read the Refund Policy on the invoice. We will strictly abide by this policy.
Contact Info –Contact the Right People for Assistance!
- Non sports: firstname.lastname@example.org (021) 769-2555 ext 20110
- Teacher-Led Activities PIE (JIS Only): email@example.com
- Teacher-Led Activities PEL (JIS Only): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Sports Office: email@example.com (021) 769-2555 ext 73108
- AquaDragons and Learn to Swim (Otters): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Badminton (CIL): email@example.com
- Badminton (PEL): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soccer: email@example.com
- Girls basketball: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys basketball: email@example.com
- Volleyball: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baseball: email@example.com
- Supreme Gymnastics (PIE): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supereme Gymnastics (PEL): email@example.com
- Rugby: firstname.lastname@example.org